This is an electronic document that governs how Taipei T10 League (hereinafter referred as “the platform”, “Taipei T10 League”, “the tournament”) collects and uses the personal information of the user (hereinafter “you”, “your”, “user”). With your continued use of the services provided, you provide your consent to allow the authorities of the platform to collect, retain and use your personal information.
The Taipei T10 League is a 10-over format cricket tournament. A total of 8 teams will be participating in the tournament. A total of 24 matches will be played in the tournament comprising of league games, qualifiers, playoffs, and knockout. The tournament is scheduled to start on 25th April 2020 and final will be played on 17th May 2020.
The primary aim of the Taipei T10 League website is to serve the users with information surrounding the tournament. The services or features offered on the platform include:
- About the league
- About the Players
- Team Information
- Points Table
- Information about Taipei T10 League
Platform can be used to stay updated with the fixtures, points table, and other information which surrounds the tournament.
The Taipei T10 League platform assigns a unique ID to each of the users accessing the platform to track the visiting pattern of the user.
The Cookies stored on the web browser of a user, in no way, store or share any personal information of the user stored on their systems.
Usage of Personal Information
The personal information of the user collected by the platform can be used for a different purpose by the platform, including but not limited to:
- Understanding user behaviour & providing better services to the users
- Sharing information with the third-party platforms in case the user clicks on any of the third-party partner links on the platform
- For making the platform better & secure for the users
- For communications and notifications from the platform regarding the change in policies or version updates, etc.
- Sharing the information as and when demanded by the jurisdiction authorities
- For sharing information with partners/ associates or any other individual involved in any sort of transfer of the platform